Go to top
- DFG Project - SeNeCa: Developing a calculus for performance analysis of wireless sensor networks. 3-year project, April 2008 - March 2011
- DASMOD: Dependable Adaptive Systems and Mathematical Modeling, Cluster of Excellence in Rhineland-Palatinate. DISCO is taking part in the MacZ project. (Terminated May 2008)
- CollisionModel: A model for concurrent transmissions in IEEE 802.15.4 wireless networks
- DiscoSec: The IEEE 802.11 device driver for management frame authentication
- SNACS: Self-Organizing Networks and Adaptive Communication Services.
- LETSQoS: Labor-Experiment zum Testen von Systemischer QoS (lab experiment to test systemic quality of service).